Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fun New Things

Okay, so I haven't been doing a whole lot of sewing/posting lately. But that hasn't stopped me from buying sewing related things.


I finally found some strawberry buttons for Ava's Coat


And some strawberry fabric for the lining


I got a new pattern to make a top for Mixie

I got a new overlocker/serger!! So excited, it was $200 off, how could I resist? I used this to sew the majority of the seams on the top I made yesterday.

And I got this book for a price I was willing to pay. I have read it through and can't wait to start actually drafting. But I managed to lose my French Curve when I was cleaning up, so I need to find that first!


Some other things I got were:
  • A second copy of the Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Sewing (awesome book)
  • A Yo-yo maker
  • Lots of fabric
  • Threads magazines
  • Stitches magazines (second hand)
  • Top Kids Magazines (second hand)


No comments: