Monday, July 7, 2008

Do I need a Steam Press?

I was browsing through the junk mail on the weekend when I noticed that Aldi have a steam press that starts selling this Thursday. For $179 (Australian, which is practically the same as American now anyway) this can be mine. But questions remain;
  • Do I need it?
  • Where would I put it?
  • Would the money be better spent on something else? (like fabric)
I would love to hear from anyone who has one and uses it regularly. Personally, I hate ironing. I meticulously press everything when sewing, but whether my Husband gets an ironed work shirt depends entirely on the day! He does know where the iron lives...

The strawberry jacket is coming along well. I am setting in the sleeves right now, which I hate. Its not like I've never done it before, I just don't enjoy it. I know the more I do it, the better they will get. Its a shame really. Ava was wearing an adorable navy and red outfit today and the jacket would have looked perfect with it.

No comments: