Thursday, July 24, 2008

Patterns - Old and New

I have been busy accumulating patterns this week. I am getting ready for a big Spring/Summer of sewing. In another 8 weeks or so I will be at my goal weight (I hope) and an entirely new wardrobe will be in order! We'll start with the new patterns






The first dress will be made with this fabric (mail order from spotlight)


And here are some patterns I picked up op-shopping.


I am making the cape and pleated skirt for Ava as we speak. I will put up some photos when I am finished. Resisting the urge to maker a matching vest!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are going to be a very busy girl! The cape and skirt is even cuter than I imagined, Ava will look gorgeous in it :)

Tori said...

Wow I wish I could sew like that. Or even had time to start. Or was close to my goal weight. Lol! Great stuff!