Friday, February 1, 2008

My first post!

Hi and welcome to my blog. This is my first post of what I hope will be many. I really enjoy reading everyone's sewing and crafting blogs, so I thought I would make my own.

Today is the day that I am organising my sewing stuff. We recently moved and everything was just shoved in a box (moving house is not something I enjoy). So today I am sorting, re-pressing and finding new homes for all my craft projects. I am doing this out of necessity more than anything else. I made my daughter a dress this week and couldn't even find the most basic things like chalk and needles. I am great one for starting things and not finishing them. So far in my sorting I have come across the following unfinished projects:
  • 3 Pooh bear cross stitches started before my two year old was born
  • 2 Hardanger cushions
  • 1 knitted scarf
  • 1 cut but unsewn dress for my daughter
  • Various unfinshed doll house furnishings
  • 1 cut but unswen top for me that won't even fit anymore.
There are still more boxes to unpack so I am going to utilise this time my Daughter is sleeping and get some more done!

No comments: